We love putting together this lettuce wrap platter for an easy lunch!
We made this dish when we styled a sponsored Chubby Veg Insta post for Ruth’s Vegetarian Gourmet and just had to share the simple and delish recipe with you here.
Lettuce Wraps + Vegetarian Meatballs
1 package vegetarian meatballs (we used Ruth’s Vegetarian Gourmet)
1 green onion, sliced
1/4 cup peanuts, chopped
1/4 cup vegan mayonnaise
1 to 2 teaspoons sriracha
1 head Napa cabbage
1 cucumber, thinly sliced
1 carrot, julienned
1 jalapeño, thinly sliced
1 lime, cut into wedges
1 bunch cilantro
1 bunch fresh basil
Optional: fresh mint, if in season
1. Cook the vegetarian meatballs according to package directions. Set aside to cool.
2. Once they’re cooled, garnish meatballs with green onion and peanuts. Set in the middle of a large platter.
3. In a small bowl, whisk together vegan mayonnaise and sriracha. Set it on the platter.
4. Arrange cabbage, cucumber, carrot, jalapeño, lime wedges, cilantro, basil, and mint (if using) on the platter.
5. Wrap up ingredients in the cabbage leaves as you go and drizzle on the sriracha mayo before enjoying your wrap.